...8 Weeks!!! Wow!!! I feel like Grey has grown so much this week! Her little newborn pjs are starting to fit a little more snug...and we had to retire one newborn outfit that was too small. On the other hand, some of her NB clothes are still too big! It's so fun watching her grow and change. When I leave her for just a few hours, it looks like she's changed so much! This week was pretty routine, and we hung out at home for the most part. It was lovely! Highlights and pictures....
- Last Saturday we went to the McDonald's house for a Memorial Day BBQ. I wish I had remembered to take my camera and get some pictures. Most of us girls were there, and we now all have sweet babies...You had a great time meeting and playing with your friends...until it was your witching hour, that is. (You usually gets pretty fussy from about 5-8...nothing terrible, but you definitely fuss.)
- Mommy left you 3 times this week! I went and watched the Bachelorette with a friend on Monday and went to Lowes to pick up some new things for our patio. I know this is a post about you, Grey, but can I pause and say that the selection of men this season is incredibly poor! I'm hoping it gets better, but I did lots of cringing watching the first episode. I rarely watch tv, and when I do, it's almost always the news...however, this is my one trash tv show I get into! I got a little off track here. Daddy also took you over to Papa and ChaCha's for dinner. Mommy opted out and decided to go get a pedicure and do a little shopping. I love Old Navy- 2 pairs of shorts, 4 shirts, 1 dress, and 1 onsie for $86!!! Then Friday night we went to Flower Mound and left you with your GiGi while we went with Aunt Allison and your first cousin once removed, Drew, to the Ranger game. I never worry when you're with your GiGi because you're in such good hands...I mean she raised me and I turned out fabulous, ha!
- Your schedule this week was pretty much the same as last week. You are still going down around 10/10:30 at night and waking up anywhere from 3-5:45 (You really go down about 8/8:30, and only wake up to eat at 10/10:30- and that's because I make you!). I think this means we're getting close to sleeping through the night...Maybe? : )
- You are officially napping in your crib for your first two naps of the day. Your third nap is usually with mommy on her chest while she naps too (gotta enjoy my snuggles while I can!). Then daddy is home for your last nap which means we keep you downstairs with us. You don't usually nap very long at this nap and are pretty alert until your 7/7:30 feed. After that it's bathtime and your pretty much down for the night!
- You started smiling for us! Not very often, but I'll take the little smiles whenever I can get them They completely melt my heart. You also started really staring at people this week. You're cooing, playing, and just SO much fun!
Some pictures from after your bath this week.
And with your pjs on. I love these pictures of your BIG eyes! They look just like your Aunt Allison's eyes when she was a baby. We used to call her crack baby, ha! : )
All ready for snuggles and bed!
- Your mommy started running this week. It felt good! (It also felt, slow, long, and painful, ha!)
Daddy snuggles.A fun mommy book that I read during bathtime.Here you are with your future BF, Griffin. He was born 3 weeks after you!Sucking on mommy's finger. You love to suck on just about anything- hands, shoulders, pacis...Oh goodness child, you melt my heart with those eyes. And bath time is my favorite...and yours! You love the warm water! You sit and coo and try to get a taste of the water.This is you at your 10pm feed...it's all business and then you pass right back out!A excerpt from Sparkly Green Earrings. I love it and it rings so true.Just being your cute self at playtime.After your bath. These are my favorite pjs. They're Kickee pants and are SO, SO soft. The footies are lined with fleece to keep those little piggies warm. You are getting close to growing out of them and I am ordering you some more!Just some more pictures...It's hard not to take a thousand a day!Getting ready for GiGis...A little afternoon snooze on your Boppy Lounger.In GiGis arms while mommy and daddy were at the Ranger game.I had to take a picture of your adorable little freckle on your shoulder!With your first cousin once removed. We have to say that because it's funny. Drew loves you!


























2 comments:
I seriously can not get enough of Grey's beautiful pictures. What a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment