I can finally say the nursery is pretty much finished! I may add some things here and here, but for the most part it's done!
(The pictures came out really green!! It doesn't look quite so "algea-ish" in person, I promise! It actually leans a little more towards blue than green. )
Entering...
And around the room we go...
This was last week's project. Girl has got some bows!!! I used little hardware knobs from Hobby Lobby and the hubs screwed them in the wall. The frame we painted to match the nursery and then I just hot glued the ribbon. Thank you Pinterest for the frame idea!
These took forever, but I am so happy with how they look! Once again, thank you Pinterest, and to my friend, Alissa, who gave encouragement that it was actually a doable project. OH- and Grams, who cut out the 1,000+ circles!
The frames and mirror are from Poppy Tree Frames. They were really affordable and I loved how they turned out. I plan on ordering a gallery wall of them for another room in our house soon! The baskets are Restoration Hardware Kids.
Our sweet baby's name. I love it. (Anthropologie)
The start of her book collection...the rest are in baskets.
The G and the garland were from two different showers. I'm so glad they worked out so nicely in her room!
Our favorite owl from Pier One.
My mom made her bumper and crib skirt.
Oh, hey, there's a crying baby, ready to get up from her nap. I guess I'm done taking pictures now! : )*The glider, crib and dresser were from Lone Star Baby. The bookshelf- Target. Sheet and changing pad cover- Carousel Designs. Rug- Urban Outfitters.





5 comments:
Love it!!!!!
Everything looks incredible! Great job!! I used some knobs for her headbands from Hobby Lobby too:) I also got some of those frames at McKinney trade days....great minds think alike!!
I wish I was this creative! This is beautiful!
I absolutely love, love, LOVE your nursery! You have inspired me to do something with all of Maggie's bows too. I love everything about this room. I'm going to have to check out that frame website!
Such the designer you are! And so crafty! I love it! It fits Grey perfectly!!
Post a Comment