Pages

6.19.2013

Tummy Time Torture...

...As I've mentioned, this girl HATES tummy time. It doesn't matter what we do...talk, sing, put toys in front of her- she hates it.

Looks okay from above...
"WAAAAAAAA! What the heck am I supposed to do here? I just want to turn over. Why won't my arms work? Doesn't my mom know that my head is way to heavy for this stuff!? It's twice the percentage of my weight and height."
"Finally, I made it over. No thanks to that woman taking pictures of me in my moment of need! Isn't she supposed to love me!? I'll just keep crying (Surely she can't tell it's the biggest fake cry EVER)."
"My mommy is so mean...Where is daddy? He never makes me do this stuff!?"
"Oh, mommy is smiling at me now? Maybe I'll smile back..."
"No, she needs to know I really didn't like that. I will make this big ol' pouty face and make her feel so sad and guilty. No more tummy time in my future!"
"She laughed at my pout!? I thought it was most effective...hmmm...she's a tricky one!"
"Well, I guess I'll get over it. For now."
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

This was so funny! Landry hated tummy time too! I had a billion people (okay maybe not a billion) tell me to force it. I didn't listen, because I never did get used to hearing her cry. She finally decided on her own that she didn't mind it. She now prefers to be on her tummy and is pushing up. I wonder why they hate tummy time so much? Funny babies!

Elizabeth said...

Haha love it!! Just keep at it - she will eventually like it.

Lindsey said...

She is seriously the most adorable child ever! Love all her facial expressions.

Kelly Widener said...

This is the cutest thing ever! She'll get over it, I promise!