Pages

6.09.2013

I am THAT Mom...Week 9

...This post won't be nearly as long, since I just updated quite a bit for your 2 month post. But I have so many pictures to unload each week, this post is still entirely unnecessarily necessary! : ) Let's get right to it...

  • First off, YOU SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! I guess you decided to celebrate your two month birthday by getting some extra ZZZ's. Then you immediately decided to uncelebrate it by waking back up at 5:30 the next day. I read in Baby Wise that babies naturally wake up around 5 and you have to break them of this habit or it will be your "start time". 5:30 is not going to work as our daily start time. We are aiming for 6:45/7...SO, this will be something I'm going to have to figure out and help train you to sleep through. We can do it Grey! : )
  • Your Aunt Malinda was finally able to make it down this weekend to meet you! It only took her 9 weeks, geez! Just kidding, she has wanted so badly to come see you and we are so glad it finally worked out! : ) 
 So many new faces & expressions!
 Well, hello there!
 Cutest thing this mommy has ever seen!
 Your cousins were at the beach and thinking of you!
 Playin'
 Half asleep gas smiles...
 More playin'
 Rocking you to sleep on the patio...
 At the doctor with Daddy...
 Survived her shots...barely.
 Sleepy 2 monther.
 Rainy day=leg warmers.
 Cutie Pie...
 Sometimes I just need to suck on my paci...
 Well, hey there, you lookin' at me?
More faces...
Photobucket

6 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I am glad you are "that mom"! I love looking at all the sweet pictures of Grey!

stephemcdonald said...

Yay for sleeping through the night....Can it possibly have been 9 weeks already?!

Unknown said...

We seriously need a play date so the girls can teach each other some important things! Like sleeping through the night & enjoying tummy time!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

You have such a beautiful baby! So blessed.

Unknown said...

The look of disdain on her face in the car after her shots, even though she is sleeping, is priceless! She is going to be/already is Ms. Personality! Love it! So sweet!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm finally getting to leave a comment! I've been trying and trying, but it never would work. She is so precious! Glad you got those nasty shots over! Sweet baby!