...There wasn't a whole lot of new happenings taking place this week. We just enjoyed watching Grey grow and become more alert. She's taking it all in, staring and looking around. It's a joy to watch her discover and learn! Here are her weekly highlights and pictures...
- You are really sleeping like a champ! I had to help you sleep past 5:30 with a paci for a few days, since you were naturally waking up at that time, but not hungry. You are now sleeping until 6:45/7, and even 7:30 one day! We start our days as close to 7 as possible, so this is awesome. If you keep it up, you'll be in your crib very soon...tear. I hate to admit it, but I love having you in the room with us. Your bedroom seems so far away. And so lonely.
- We celebrated Father's Day. What a special, special day for our family of 3. This has never been a favorite holiday of mine, but this year it may start making the list! You have the best and sweetest daddy in the whole world. My, how he loves you. He thinks you hung the moon and will do anything for you. He loves holding you, calming you down, changing your diaper, giving baths...anything that has to do with you, he wants to be a part of. It's just so, so special to see your relationship develop. I can already tell you will be a daddy's girl...and I'll probably get stuck doing all the discipline! : )
- Well, you still are not a fan of tummy time. BUT, you are holding your head up even higher during it now...which you are finding helps you roll over that much easier! I have been assured by lots of people that you won't hate this forever...so, I wait...
Hanging in the bouncer...it's gotten hard to capture smiles b/c as soon as we pull out the camera or phone you are mesmerized by them and just stop cooing/smiling and stare.
Reading in your romper. Mommy loves rompers!
A cousin picture from Father's Day...you were not very happy about this.
You did better with your girl cousins. I guess you don't like boys. Who can blame you!?
The whole Granberry Family.
Aunt Annie brought you this cute romper on her trip to France. She knows your mommy loves rompers and that the family favorite color is green!
Wondering where you are...
With Aunt Mallory.
Not happy on your car ride home. And we left your paci at GiGis!
A Father's Day collage.
Chillin'.
Father's Day napping.
Your furry brother and sister.
More of the same...
You went up to work with mommy while she met with her bosses and new coworker.
You like to lay on your side now!
Look at that tummy time action.
Daddy sent this to me while I went to the grocery. Stretching those legs before bed.
I sent this to daddy while he went to see a movie.
You peed and pooped on all your outfits at GiGis, so it was naked play time.
My former 3rd grade student (now an 8th grader) came to meet you. Cooper complimented your come-over. : )
You love your tongue!
Holding that head up high...and more reading!

























3 comments:
Those jumpers are too cute! The baby makes them cuter! Yay for sleeping until 7:30!
awe I wish Prestyn would stick her tongue out like Grey does! Too cute!! She also will be all smiles then we put the camera on her & it's blank stares! Grey really needs to teach Prestyn to sleep like that! Seriously! How do y'all do it?!?!
We love, love Rompers too!! Isabella might need that one:) Grey is beautiful!! Need some cuddle time soon!
Post a Comment