Pages

8.06.2018

Officially a Texan | Bluebonnet Pics 2018...

...So, obviously, I'm way behind again. And that will probably just be the case for a long while. I love documenting our life, but honestly, at the end of the day, hanging out with my husband with a glass of wine and binge watching a show or reading a book is way more appealing!

Last spring I finally decided to jump on board with this Texas bluebonnet picture thing. It was due time, seeing as I've lived here for 25 years this year!

The little girls were much more cooperative than the fall, praise the Lord. And, of course, Grey is just a master poser and picture taker now! :) I love how they all turned out. Sophia Thompson truly does magic with my family and that camera of hers!

























 photo sig_1.png

1 comments:

Stephanie McDonald said...

Some of my favorites! Love these!