... A couple days after I returned from Portland, we loaded up the car and us girls got to tag along with daddy on his work trip to Galveston. We stayed at Moody Gardens and had the best time hanging by the pool, meeting up with friends who were also in Galveston, meeting new friends, going to the aquarium, and eating with daddy whenever he could!
This stinker would not touch the sand when we were in Florida, if you'll remember, but here she was all in!
We also had multiple face painting sessions. :)
And free snow cones!
This big girl has vacationing down to a science.
I really cannot get enough of their goggle faces.
Pool side treats are a MUST!
These girls napped hard one day.
I will say that sharing one hotel room is not ideal, but we made it work.
We loved tagging along with daddy, even if mommy was completely exhausted by the end of it!





















































0 comments:
Post a Comment