Pages

8.09.2018

Gberrys Do Disney...

...This post is looooong overdue! In March we headed to Disney with the most of the Granberry family for some cousin fun and Mickey Princess loving.

Our Schedule was as follows:
Day 1: Magic Kingdom (highlights: Little Mermaid ride, teacups, carousel, flying carpet, boat tour, and meeting Cinderella and Elena)
Day 2: Animal Kingdom (highlights: safari, lots of games, meeting Mickey and Minnie, Bugs Life, and for mommy: a maple bacon bourbon milkshake :))
Day 3: Universal Studios (highlights: Minions, Shrek, sand and water park, and for Mommy: HARRY POTTER!!!!!)
Day 4: Rest and Relaxation at our house!
Day 5: Hollywood Studios (Muppets, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen Sing Along)
Day 6: Disney Springs (lunch at the Dino Cafe, Build a Bear and escaping the downpour)

Magic Kingdom was by far my favorite, followed by Universal Studios, then Animal Kingdom, and finally Hollywood Studios. I hadn't been to Disney since I was 6 or 7 and I forgot just how magical it all is. And I'm quite sure I wasn't paying much attention back then, but the customer service rivals Chick-fil-a! Ha!

And here are about a fourth of the pictures we took...

Our sweet babysitter made the girls and I shirts! We sported them proudly on the plane!
Everyone was awesome on the plane!
My seat buddy!


On the ferry ride to Magic Kingdom.


These girls rocked the parks. They road, they ate, they napped. And I honestly can't remember them fussy even once.


These 3 were BFF. Grey wanted nothing to do with the woman who birthed her and the father who has helped raise her. She wanted to be with her ChaCha and Kennedy 24/7.
PS- the weather was PERFECT each day. It started out cool and then we dropped out sweaters/jackets and were just warm enough and not sweating for the afternoons. We always arrived when the parks opened and left around 3ish. Naps happened on the ride back to our house and then swam, ate, and hung out at our great house in the evening!




There are a lot of random selfies in our collection because anything we asked the kids to take a picture and they wouldn't, Jared, Mallory and I would! Ha! Exhibit A: Jared and I with the Rapunzel tower!






Can't do Disney without the teacups!!





Elena was my favorite! She was so sweet with the girls!

We rented a great, giant house with an awesome pool and it definitely got put to use!









Here's that milkshake I still dream about.













Finally made it to my happy place. I felt like I was really in the Wizarding world. Heart eyes x 10,000.

Leviosa!!














We had the best time and the girls constantly ask to go back. And everytime a Disney movie starts, they all scream, "That's where we went!!"

Thank you Papa and ChaCha for THE best Disney trip!
 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: