Pages

12.22.2013

I am THAT Mom...Week 37...

...I can't really think of anything big that happened this week. I worked, you stayed with Tutu and Aunt Min. We played and ate and did all the fun, normal baby things!

  • This week in food you tried: watermelon (NOT a fan, even when mixed with other fruits), grapes (which you loved), pineapple (also loved), baby cereal (loved the second try), beef medley and potatoes (still deciding if you like), beans (also still not sure about). Mommy has been 1/2 making, 1/2 buying your food. I LOVE the Ella and Plum Organics food pouches and the Ella organic baby cereal. It's so convenient and easy!
  • You've been talking up a storm! You squeal and let out all kinds of single and double syllables and sounds...
  • You have been using your pointer finger to touch and examine things. You are so careful about touching new objects, like Christmas trees, and gently touch them with your sweet little finger. 
  • You can also pull yourself all the way up to a stand! BIG girl! : )
  • You opened your first Christmas gift (from Tutu). Mommy will post the pictures soon. 
  • You have started to hear the word 'no' from mommy and daddy when you crawl towards or grab something you shouldn't. A couple of times you would look at me, look back and what you were trying to get at or to, I would repeat no, and you would turn around and crawl back to me. Once you did a sad little whiny cry as you crawled back to me. I love that you are listening...Ha, who am I kidding, that doesn't last, does it!?
Watching your daddy load up the back of his car. You were just amazed!
Playing in the kitchen.
You're the sweetest girl I know!
Exploring your bathroom.
Helping Aunt Min cook while mommy worked.
And snoozing with Aunt Min while mommy and daddy went to a Christmas party.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

The Christmas outfits are just too cute. I can't believe she didn't like the watermelon!