Pages

12.26.2013

The Christmas Par-tays...

...The weekend before Christmas we had 4 Christmas Parties to go to! Friday night was Jared's Executive Managers' Christmas party. It was at his parents' house and they had a chef from Master Chef or some show (I don't do cooking shows) come over and give cooking lessons. This party started at 3 and unfortunately we didn't get to stay to enjoy the meal or the entertainment (there was also a country singer who came and did a private little concert) because we had our Life Group party that night too!

Saturday we had the annual White Elephant gift exchange Christmas party at the Ellis'. This year's theme was "things that keep you warm". As always, the gifts were quite interesting! : )

Sunday, we went to the 2nd annual Mother-Daughter Tea Party. My mom's good friend started this tradition last year and it was so fun! She makes wonderful desserts and finger foods, and of course, tea. She also lets you pick out your tea cup and then you take it home so you can build your own teacup collection. Last year, I was convinced I was having a boy and there was no way I would be bringing my very own daughter to the party this year! It was so fun to share this with my mom, sister, and Grey!

 Yes, I took a selfie of me in my cooking apron. You're welcome.
 
Jared opened a scarf at he gift exchange...
 ...Which was stolen by Alissa. I don't think either of them know how to wear it correctly! : )
 Leah opened our awesome gift, a fleece Duck Dynasty blanket that had a huge picture of Miss Kay and the words, "Miss Kay knows best!"
 I had to include these pictures. Matt ended up with the pink onsie pjs...it took team effort to get them on him.
 And Cole got footie pjs with beer on them!
And a picture with my "high school" friends. Love these best friends more than words, and I'm so blessed to celebrate holidays with them!
And some tea party pics...they're all from a phone or FB, so they're not great quality. Hopefully my sister took some good ones on her camera!
Grey was WAY more interested in her silver shoes.
Next up...more Christmas pictures...I only took about 200...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

WHEW! How are you still alive after all that?! The tea party sounds so fun! Dying over the leopard print pajamas, and I would love one of those blankets!

Ashley said...

All of your "par-tays" sounded like so much fun!! Christmas time can get busy but I love this time of year! And, I have always wanted to go to a cooking class....too bad after all that work you couldn't eat it:(