... Last weekend, the girls from my Life Group got together for a "Favorite Things" party. If you have never been to one of these, I highly recommend them for a party idea! It was so much fun! They can look a little different from party to party, but for ours, each lady brought 3 of her same favorite things under $5. We then drew names of 3 people to give those things to. Each person explains what their favorite thing is as they're being opened. It is a great way to get to know others better and it's so fun to leave with 3 new favorite things! We also had ours over brunch...which meant there was bacon there. And bacon is my favorite. No, seriously, I love it.
(I forgot to change my camera settings, so please ignore the blurry pics!)
Sweet Savannah just got out of the hospital (she spent two weeks there while recovering from an appendectomy-while 28 weeks pregnant- and still has a drain in for an infection). I told her she looked like a drunk, pregnant girl! : )
Sweet friends.
I took home a mint green scarf, pineapple orange soda from California, hidden earmuffs, and a Starbucks gift card!





4 comments:
Totally love this idea for a Christmas party!
How fun! Hidden earmuffs? What are those?! What a blessing to have a great group of friends.
This looks so fun! Great idea :)
I like your favorite things! This is such a cute idea! What did you come home with?
Post a Comment