...I love taking pictures of my decor each year because it's never the same! I always think, I LOVE the way this year's decorations look, I'll take pictures so I can do it the same next year! Then, next year comes and I take out decorations that I find out I don't like anymore, get rid of those, maybe buy a new thing or two, and put everything up in a completely different spot!
Anyway, here is what I ended up with this year:
The tree & gifts...
I'm not big into fancy trees with ribbon and all that jazz. I like all of our mismatched ornaments that hold lots of memories and sentimental value.
I'm obsessed with German glitter, as you will notice...
These are my favorite decorations. I don't usually do much with my table, but am so happy with the way it turned out this year!
Jared finished this little project for me! They turned out great and I decided to break them in by hanging our Christmas cards on them.
My mantel is SO very different than anything I've done in the past. I loved the way it turned out and am especially enamored with the wreath. We do need one more stocking for Grey girl, but if there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I like a good deal. And everyone knows the best deals on Christmas "stuff" is after Christmas, which is when I intend to get Grey's!
Also my favorite. Grey tried to eat the lamb.
Garland.
More German glitter.
I'm not too sure about this set-up. It may be something I get rid of next year. I'm kind of over it. I love the trees, but the "joy" and "Light-Bright" (as someone referred to it) is a little to whimsical for my current taste.
There are few other things here and there around the house, but that's the main decor!
Oh, and just because...
I absolutely love Christmas decor. It makes everything seem so cozy and completely puts me in the holiday mood! It's the most wonderful time of the year!






2 comments:
I'm the same way! I always take pictures but then I find do things differently, I think that's what keeps it fun. Love the table & the silver color scheme. Jealous of your fireplace!
Everything looks beautimous!! (it tried to autocorrect that 4 times) I want it to say that;) I feel the same way I really wanted all white and ivory this year but I couldn't justify buying all new things so I improvised!!
Post a Comment