...You continue to grow, learn, and amaze us each week! You're developing new skills so quickly now, I can hardly keep up! Here are your weekly highlights and pictures:
- You've started clapping! Your aunties, Gigi, and I were all sitting around you cheering and clapping for you, saying, "Yay, Grey!" Then you started clapping with us! You're a little uncoordinated with this, sometimes patting your belly, but it's just the cutest thing! It's funny for us to make a big fuss over you and try to get you to clap with us now. You just smile and bounce and throw those hands together!
- You also started giving high-fives. Or, I should say, low-fives. You will usually only do it if someone else does it first. And sometimes you'll just give a high-five with your little pointer finger.
- This week you tried: quinoa mac'n'cheese, strawberries, brown rice, "creamies", and dried blueberries and apples. All were a hit. You are happiest when you can feed yourself. : )
All ready for Christmas Eve service.
Sweet babe.
You love to peek through your rails while waiting for us to come get you after naps.
Tuckered out after a successful first Christmas.
Figuring out this new chair of yours.
And snoozing at the mall.
I sure do love these little faces!
You an daddy were staying entertained while mommy shopped.














1 comments:
Love that little ruffle chair. Is it from Pottery Barn kids? I'm dying to get one for Savanna, but waiting until her first birthday:)
Post a Comment