Pages

12.31.2013

A First Noel...

...It was our first Christmas as a family of 3! (Well, with Grey outside of the womb that is!) Christmastime is my absolute favorite. There is so much excitement, anticipation, and hope. I love spending time with our families and just being together and remembering what is truly important. I'm so excited to start traditions with Grey and experience the holiday through the eyes of our baby girl. I took an excess of pictures this year...like 300 too many! Here is my attempt at narrowing down my favorites...

Opening her first Christmas gift! 
"What is this!? "
 "I really like this paper stuff!"
 "OH! I'm supposed to play with this part of the gift, a picnic basket!"
She loves this toy!
 All ready for Christmas Eve service.
Ready for Gigi's house!
Hanging with mom before we left for Gigi's. I had to introduce her to the best holiday movie, Home Alone!
 ...With Gigi...
 First family Christmas picture.
 Playing with mommy's old toys at Gigi's house.
 Christmas morning!
 More Christmas day play...
 Christmas night we returned home to see what Santa brought! A new chair!
 The Saturday after Christmas we headed to Papa and Chacha's for more Christmas fun!
 Cousin fun!
 Getting a grandparent-granchildren picture was quite interesting...
And that's a wrap! Merry Christmas!
Photobucket

0 comments: