Pages

10.21.2013

Pumpkin Patch, Take One...

...Holidays are a whole new ball game with a baby! They're SO much more fun! We got to experience our first pumpkin patch last Friday. A 6 month old can't do a whole lot at a pumpkin farm, but let me tell you, Grey was more than entertained. She loved looking around and watching her friends. And she REALLY loved grass and hay. I spent the majority of my time pulling the stuff out of her mouth! We got TONS of great pictures. We can't wait to go back, but this time with daddy, and in true Halloween fashion, wearing at costume!

I may or may not have gone overboard with pictures...BUT, it was her FIRST pumpkin patch outing! : )

Grass and hay were seriously her favorite part!
 Sitting like a big girl!
 She's wearing her mommy's baby shoes!
 So much to check out and see!
 My little pumpkin with little pumpkins!
 BFFs by force.
 She was so chill this whole time, just taking it all in. It was hard to get her to even crack a smile!
 My favorite of the day.
 Little girlfriends.
 We got a couple mommy-daughter pics...but she was more interested in the ground than the camera.
 Now, what's this thing?
 More of this stuff, fun!
 More friends' pictures.
 In serious conversation...WHY are our mommies doing this to us?!
 This is when they were all about to start losing it!
 Grey is just like, What's wrong with everyone?
Photobucket

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Love the pics and her boo onesie! :)

Our life with 2 P's said...

Hopefully this comment will post! Ahh! I've been trying to comment for 2 weeks and they never post!

Such fun memories and they are just getting started! You are right- the holidays take a whole new meaning with kiddos. I love all her looks in the pics! I love the ones of you two, too!! So cute!! Love you both!

Elizabeth said...

Love her outfit! We just went this morning to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch and had a blast. I love the holidays with kids

Kelly Widener said...

Oh my gosh I haven't see that group shot with the twins. Emery is classic! I've got to get a copy!

And Grey looked precious! love that little one!