Pages

10.13.2013

I am THAT Mom...Week 27...

...Here are this week's highlights and pictures...

  • You are really getting a hang of this sitting thing. You can hold your own for about 10 seconds...longer if you don't move to the side or lean back. You look like such a big girl, sitting and up playing. You also start to fuss after playing on your tummy or back for too long because you want to be sitting or standing.
  • You had your first sleep over!!! We switched days that your Gigi was watching you this week and it worked out that we could take you to Gigi's on Sunday and she would bring you back Monday afternoon. It was a very weird night. I didn't sleep well at all and missed you lots. I am so thankful for the Dropcam, I was able to peek in on you while you slept! Mommy and daddy were going to go on a date but daddy went to the Cowboy game at the last minute, so mommy just went and saw a movie by herself. I saw Prisoners. Not a good movie to see the first night you leave your baby girl.
  • Tutu said that you were only taking one nap (Wed.-Fri.). Not cool. I think you get overstimulated watching your friend, Steen, and opt out of sleeping.
  • We have enjoyed the cooler weather and have been walking most days after I get you from Tutu's. Sometimes you nap a little, other times you look around and take in all the new sights!
We had brunch last Saturday and you took a snooze through the last part. It was so sweet. And uncomfortable looking. 
 Miss Amy walked you around church while you were in the nursery and you did some more snoozing. (So glad you are able to sleep in people's arms again...it takes you a while to fall asleep, but you do it!)
 On the way to Gigi's for your sleepover!
 My favorite time of day...playing with you after work!
 Playing before Tutu's in the morning.
 We ordered you some boots and were playing dress up. Daddy thought it was funny to make you wear them with your pjs so you'd look like a lumberjack/hillbilly! : )
 Mommy found you some silly spider slippers!
 
Photobucket

1 comments:

jennifer said...

Love her little boots! Kuddos to you for a night away. I still haven't been able to let Mya away for a night!