...This week was a long week. Daddy was out of town for most of it, which made me a single, working mom! I so appreciate having your daddy here to help with you (particularly in the mornings, which you will soon learn, are NOT my thing). But we did have lots of fun together, and I didn't have to share you with him, ha! Here are your weekly highlights and pictures...
- You're still working on eating and learning to like food. I tried a little BLW this week and gave you a chunk of avocado. You gnawed off a piece and I kind of freaked, so I am thinking I'll just be sticking to purees. This week you tried: green beans, butternut squash, and banana. You hated butternut squash. I mean you barely even tried it (I think you thought it was sweet potato again because of the color). You CRIED every time I tried to feed it to you. It was kind of funny, just because you're such a drama queen when it comes to food. I ended up mixing it with some banana and you liked it better. You LOVED green beans and bananas and ate those pretty well. I think you've still got some tongue thrust left and we are definitely "learning" how to eat. I'm still not loving feeding you solids, but I guess I can't breastfeed you forever! : )
- You have been making all kinds of new sounds! I have heard 'n', 'g', 'j', 'l', 'd'...I think. It's really hard to tell, but you are definitely adding some consonants to your repertoire.
We've been doing lots of walking and enjoying the beautiful weather. Sometimes you snooze. You HATE the sun in your eyes!
You've been falling asleep in my arms after nursing this week. I love the extra snuggle time.
Silly goose!
You're ready to go places!
Giving me the eye.
You love watching the dogs.
More walking...
Your frien, Miss Emery, has shared lots of her Halloween clothes with us...
You much prefer to play in the high chair than eat.
Snoozing at the Fall Festival at church. You are very excited to go back next year and play!
And a couple videos...















2 comments:
How do you get the videos from your phone on here? I have been having trouble. She is a DOLL!!!!
Post a Comment