Pages

10.15.2013

Eight Years, EIGHT Years!...

...Today we are celebrating our 8 year anniversary! The hubs and I have officially spent the last 10 years together, 8 of them as husband and wife. It certainly doesn't feel that long, and yet, I also cannot remember life before him. He completes me in so many ways and I am so thankful for the man he is. I am amazed by all the ways the Lord has worked in our lives, to grow us as individuals, as a couple, and now, as parents. God is good. There are tough times, there are things that we do that bug one another, there are frustrating moments, but overall, marriage is pretty easy. We are in love. I think we love each other more every day. So cliche. And so true. It's an absolute honor that God chose me to be a Jared's wife. I consider my role as a wife to be of utmost importance, it's a precious, precious job that I hope I do justice to each day. I am so thankful for the vows we said eight years ago. I look forward to the next eighty. I know the Lord has great plans for our marriage and family...The best is yet to come.

Lots of kissy wedding pics...
And one from rehearsal dinner. We were babies!
Photobucket

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! <3

Laura said...

Beautiful dress and a sweet post!

stephemcdonald said...

Happy, happy anniversary! Thankful for you two! Love you!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! Kissy pictures are some of the best....I have a ton of kissy picture ideas on Pinterest:)

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so young in that picture. I don't think you've aged much though =). Love your wedding dress.