...Here are this week's highlights and pictures...
- You ate your first solids! (This requires a separate post!)
- You are really getting the hang of sitting now! You support yourself pretty well, but are definitely still very wobbly. I came home from work on Thursday and you were sitting for about 15 seconds at a time and using your hands to push yourself back up! It seems like you like to master big skills when you're with your Gigi!
- You are also up on all fours and rocking. I call this your rock-a-rock-a-roo skill! As soon as you figure out how to move your hands and knees, you'll be off!
- Mommy took off Friday because Tutu had to do something for one of her sons. I was more than happy to stay home and spend the day snuggling and playing! We also headed to the pumpkin patch to see some of your friends and explore new things!
- I feel like in the last 2 weeks you have really started to let some of your personality show! You are so, SO smiley now! It doesn't take much to get you to smile. However, if you are in a new place or see a new toy, person, you are super serious and will just stare. We still have to work hard to get you to laugh, but those giggles are becoming more frequent.
Snoozing on the way to the shower for baby Peyton.
Swinging in Isabella's swing at the shower. I'm not sure you cared much about swinging, but you loved having something new to slobber all over! : )
You and Nala have been having many stare-offs.








1 comments:
She is getting so big! She'll be crawling before you know it!
Post a Comment