...Here are some pictures from my first shower! This was thrown by some of my dearest friends & they made everything PERFECT! I refer to this as my high school shower, since it was lots of my high school friends who attended, along with the grandmas, my nieces, and my mom's good friends. It was "craving" themed and all the food was based on my pregnancy cravings. The colors match our nursery and it was absolutely beautiful! Everyone was asked to bring a onsie based on their guess for a boy or a girl...the girl votes outnumbered the boy votes...which scared my husband a little- ha! I'm so, so appreciative of the ladies who took the time to organize and make everything so perfect...and so incredibly thankful for those who helped us celebrate and prepare for our little one. It's hard to truly express my gratitude and love for those who God has placed in Jared and I's (and baby too) life. Blessed, I tell ya.











4 comments:
What a GORGEOUS shower! I LOVE the color and the decorations are to die for! This is one of the cutest showers I've seen. You are definitely a blessed little mama. :)
Looks like a really fun shower! I love the decorations! Very impressive!
You look great! Love that dress on you...so chic!
Love the "cravings" idea! The painted mason jars I have been meaning to try....yours turned out great! And your bump is adorable.
Post a Comment