...34 Weeks
How far along? 34 weeks (March 3rd)
How big is the baby? The size of a butternut squash.
Maternity Clothes: Still a mixture of maternity clothes and my regular clothes...whatever is cute and fits! I'm starting to borrow some of Jared's t-shirts for optimal sleep comfort, since some of mine are a little snug on the growing belly!
Movement: Still constantly...I will miss this feeling so much in a few weeks!
Food cravings: No major cravings this week...
Food aversions: Chicken.
Gender: To be revealed in about 6 more weeks. I'm nervous for our ultra sound at 36 weeks b/c I don't want anything to "slip" before birth...we've held out so long! It still cracks me up how many people just about die that we aren't finding out. Last week I had a friend of mine ask if we were going to just go ahead and do a gender reveal at my shower, ha! Apparently it's hard to buy for people who don't find out the sex!
Symptoms: The bathroom is still my best friend and car rides/armchairs/my desk/anything requiring sitting for longer than 5 minutes is my enemy. My fingers are starting to swell a little- yuck! That's the only area though, so I shall not complain!
Best moment of the week: We had our second baby shower and it was just as perfect as the first. It's overwhelming how loved and blessed we feel by all those who come and celebrate our little one's arrival. All the baby stuff makes it so real too...we're really going to be parents!
What I'm looking forward to: Doctor's appt. on Friday...My best friend, Anne, coming in town for a week...Spring Break is just 5 days away...a third shower on Sunday...getting all this great baby stuff organized and set-up...almost time to pack hospital bags...I'm looking forward to so much and there's still so much to do! Will we ever actually feel "ready" for baby?
Milestones: Baby's lanugo is almost all gone, baby can recognize songs (not that I will be singing to the child- poor thing would cover his/her ears), intestinal and digestive tracks are fully working, and the placenta is starting to age...







4 comments:
SO cute!!! Can't believe it will be here SO soon! Can't wait to meet that precious baby!! PS geez I think I may be changing my vote to girl;) They belly looks like a girl to me:) Either way Isabella will have a future BFF or BF;)
Only a few more weeks of bump updates then it will be baby updates!! You look amazing :) Love you sweet SIL!
You're almost there! I can't believe how fast this is going. You're looking amazing as always. Can't wait to find out what you're having in just a few short weeks!
You are so cute! Looking adorable! Not much longer before your little one arrives! So exciting.
Post a Comment