Pages

3.26.2013

Bumpdate: 37 Weeks...

...37 Weeks
How far along? 37 weeks (March 24th) Full term!!!!
How big is the baby? The size of a winter melon!
Maternity Clothes: Still mixing it up with maternity and regular clothes...wishing I could just wear t-shirts and yoga pants right now though...
Movement: Lots of rolls and movement-feet poking out on my side. Less kicking. Lots of pressure and movement on my cervix- which catches me off guard!
Food cravings: None this week.
Food aversions: Chicken.
Gender: Eeee- 3 weeks!!! I can't wait to find out...I'm so ready for this baby!
Symptoms: Bathroom breaks ALL the time (I think baby has dropped a little b/c I literally feel like going to the bathroom anytime I stand up/walk/or every 30 min...whichever comes first), hip and rib pain isn't as bad this week,  swollen fingers are better too, as I've increased my water intake, but I'm still leaving my rings off, and finally, lots of Braxton Hicks. I've had these 1-3 times a day since about week 20, but they have definitely increased to multiple times a day the last couple weeks!
Best moment of the week: My wonderful work staff threw a shower for me! They did a gift card tree and it was just perfect! We were able to get all the rest of our registry items we needed and we still have lots of gift cards left over- what a blessing! It is nice to have all the things we think we will need... : )
What I'm looking forward to: Weekly Dr. appt. on Friday (still no dilation/labor progress as of last week- but dr. could feel the head, so it looks like baby is in good position...baby is measuring 42 percentile based on last sono...), finishing some more to-dos around the house (I've been nesting for the last 10 weeks), and meeting our baby! We are soooooo ready now! Jared is so excited & we cannot wait to see this little one's face, find out the sex, etc.!! We have narrowed down our two boy names: Greyson or Hudson. YAY! That only took us 37 weeks! I think we'll wait until delivery to decide what name fits the baby. As for girl names...well, let's just hope it's a boy at this point, b/c that list is still 8 names long...
Milestones: All crucial bodily functions are developed...this babe is full term! What a blessing! Not only is pregnancy a blessing, but so is being able to carry a baby full term.

 Photobucket

6 comments:

stephemcdonald said...

My vote has changed to girl! You are carrying high and I had a dream it was a girl! My dreams have been spot on so far;) better get working on that girl list;) aw 3 weeks!!

Our life with 2 P's said...

I say this all the time but it is so hard to believe you are full term and your pregnancy is almost over :( I love seeing your sweet baby bump and I'm overly thrilled to be the best Auntie s/he will ever meet :) Love you!!!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Looking good Jaimee! I am still voting girl too!

Ashley said...

You are getting soooo close:) I love the name Hudson. Enjoy your last few weeks carrying your blessing!!!

Elizabeth said...

So exciting!! You've made it! I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl! You look great. Enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy.

Lindsey said...

You look fabulous and you are so close!!! I cant wait to meet your baby soon!!