Pages

3.10.2013

Shower Power, Part 2

...My sweet second shower was hosted by my 2 sisters, 2 sister-in-laws, and my 2nd mother-in-law (Dell is my mother-in-law's best friend and when you marry into the Granberry family, you also get the Osborn family as part of the package...a major bonus! : )) These ladies worked so hard and made every little detail just perfect. The decor was our nursery colors and so me! The guest list for this shower was Jared's family, wives from Jared's work, and all my "work" friends. These people are all so important to us and we are so thankful to share and celebrate the arrival of our little one with them!

Showing off the bump
With  my sisters.
Perfect decorations...
Opening the gifts...
Precious friends and family...
With my "twin".
These ladies are so special to me. I taught Hannah in 3rd and 4th grade...now she's a big 6th grader and almost as tall as me!!
With my sweet hostesses.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Marissa and Seth said...

Jaimee, I'm so happy for you and Jared! I love following your blog, especially now that I have cancelled Facebook. May God continue to bless you both.

The Heart Of A Woman said...

You are glowing!!!!! You are absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous! You look absolutely radient. Showers are just the best. :)

Ashley said...

Another beautiful shower!! Whenever your little bundle arrives I can just picture all of your friends and family wanting to love on him/her right away!

A Wedding Story said...

You seriously look amazing!!!!