Pages

3.20.2013

Bumpdate: Weeks 35 & 36...

...35 Weeks
How far along? 35 weeks (March 10th) 
How big is the baby? The size of a coconut!
Maternity Clothes: Still a mixture of maternity clothes and my regular clothes...whatever is cute and fits! I am pretty much just sticking to maternity pants at this point, but still rock a few non-maternity with the band.
Movement: Still constantly...some days this baby literally does not stop moving AT ALL. I love every little kick, stretch, roll, poke...
Food cravings: No major cravings this week...
Food aversions: Chicken.
Gender: 5 weeks & counting...I am leaning towards boy, but it seems the votes are pretty mixed.
Symptoms: Same as last week: The bathroom is still my best friend and car rides/armchairs/my desk/anything requiring sitting for longer than 5 minutes is my enemy. My fingers are starting to swell a little- yuck! That's the only area though, so I shall not complain!
Best moment of the week: We had our third baby shower this weekend with my Life Group from church. It was so special and again, every little detail was so cute, so me, and so thoughtful. I am seriously tearful thinking about all the love we are surrounded by...this baby is so loved. I am waiting on pictures from this shower, but will hopefully get them soon so I can post!
What I'm looking forward to: Doctor's appt. with a sono on this week to measure baby's size...getting all this great baby stuff organized and set-up...packing hospital bags...reading up on last minute mommy needs-to-know stuff...So, basically, nesting and knocking out some stuff on the ever growing to-do list.
Milestones: Baby's hearing is fully developed, allowing him to hear high pitched sounds (aka our chihuahua), baby is just plumping up and prepping for his/her debut!

If I am starting to look chubby and tired in these pics...it's because I am! : )
...36 Weeks
How far along? 36 weeks (March 17th) 
How big is the baby? The size of a honeydew!
Maternity Clothes: Still a mixture of maternity clothes and my regular clothes...whatever is cute and fits! I am getting pretty bored with my clothing options...but of course, refuse to spend a penny on maternity clothes- I've been so blessed to not have to spend hardly anything on clothes!
Movement: Still feeling this little one all the time. I got confirmation the the baby is laying the way I thought he/she was, so I am quite sure what movements are from what body parts!
Food cravings: Fruits and veggies. Yum!
Food aversions: Chicken.
Gender: 4 weeks & counting...I'm so glad it wasn't spoiled at our last sono! We are getting lots of strangers guessing girl... People think I am carrying high (girl), but I also am pretty much all belly/sticking straight out (boy)... There is just no telling!
Symptoms: Same:  bathroom breaks all the time, lots of hip & rib pain while sleeping, and swollen fingers (I took off my rings... :( )
Best moment of the week: Seeing this baby again! He/she was cramped in there, but I got to see him/her practice his/her breathing! Jared wasn't able to make the sono due to work, so I played a trick on him and told him they accidentally told me the gender! He wants to find out so bad, so he didn't think my joke was very humorous! I think he's lucky he married such a good humored wife, ha! We also got lots of our nesting to-dos done...although we still have quite a few things left.
What I'm looking forward to: Weekly Dr. appt. on Friday (no dilation as of last week), finishing some more to-dos around the house, getting last minute baby items & closing the registry (we really got all our big things and just have a few smaller things to pick up)...
Milestones: Baby is putting on fat, about 1/2 lb. a week from here until delivery...
 Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look adorable!! can't wait!

Our life with 2 P's said...

Cute little baby bump! I'm still guessing boy so those random strangers (including my daughter and BF) need to back off :)Love you and babyG.

The Heart Of A Woman said...

You look great! Y'all are so close!!!! I continued to have rib pain two months after she was born! I guess she bruised them pretty bad :)