...32 Weeks
How far along? 32 weeks (February 17th) ... Only 2 months left...oh my!
How big is the baby? The size of a squash.
Maternity Clothes: Still a mixture of maternity clothes and my regular clothes...whatever is cute and fits!
Movement:
All the time still...love, love, LOVE.
Food cravings:
Cereal, fruit, cheese, and olives. Also dessert. I am loving me some chocolate right now! I am determined to cook real, solid, nutrient filled meals this week though- my poor husband is pretty tired of me pouring a bowl of cereal every night for dinner! I also added a morning protein shake to my diet to make sure I'm getting plenty of protein- thanks to my bloggy friends who give me great ideas and recommendations! : )
Food aversions: Chicken, chicken, chicken...gag me.
Gender: Oh my goodness, I'm getting so anxious to know! It won't be long now! I love hearing everyone's guesses! Most people are guessing boy...
Symptoms: Lots of bathroom breaks (4-5 a night)...discomfort from sitting for too long (mostly on the right side of my back)...
Best moment of the week: It was seriously one of those weeks that I'm just thankful it's over! Work was crazy and I felt stress for the first time in a long time...I don't miss that feeling! I guess going to birthing class was good too...although a little frightening. I try to avoid actually thinking about the birthing process and was definitely forced to acknowledge that the only two options for getting this sweet baby out are not going to feel good, ha!
What I'm looking forward to: My appt. on Friday. Picking up and setting up the crib and dresser (they're here!).
Milestones: This baby is putting on weight & getting ready for his/her descent!







2 comments:
Still so hard to believe you are 32 weeks! I can't wait to take your role of baby hogging aunt!! You are just glowing :) XO!
I'm going to guess girl! :)
I've definitely been thinking about the birthing process lately and think I am in denial on how this little girl is going to get here. Ha! I just figured I would wake up one day and she would just be here. LoL
Post a Comment