...31 Weeks
How far along? 31 weeks (February 10th) ... less than 9 weeks to go until due date!
How big is the baby? The size of a pineapple (one of my favorite fruits...yay!).
Maternity Clothes:
Mixture of maternity clothes and my regular clothes. I hit up H&M maternity and scored some colored skinnies for $10 this weekend. Yay!
Movement:
All the time still...love, love, LOVE.
Food cravings:
Cereal & fruit!
Food aversions: Still just chicken. I tried to hide some in chicken spaghetti this week, but I took one bite and could taste it and almost gagged. I picked it all out and gave it to Jared and just ate the noodles. Jared thinks I'm a freak and I sincerely hope I don't hate chicken for the rest of my life!
Gender: 9 weeks until we find out... It's still funny to tell people we are not finding out the sex. We get one of two responses: 1. I have no idea how you can stand it!!! I couldn't do it! or 2. That's awesome (occasionally accompanied by a high five!). It's still killing Jared (who is convinced it's a boy), but I am still loving it. Somebody recently said, "It's one of the very few legitimate surprises left!" I couldn't agree more...and since my husband cannot keep secrets, there are very little surprises in my life! Ha!
Symptoms: Nothing new to report...lots of bathroom breaks...
Best moment of the week: Hmmm, when a random guy at Starbucks told me, "If no one has told you today that you are a beautiful pregnant woman, they should be slapped." When your belly starts getting big, that's the best way to make a lady's day! : ) I must really look preggo now too, because I've gotten a lot of "you're a cute pregnant lady" this week. It's the little things, I tell ya!
What I'm looking forward to: Starting 2 week appts! Another sono in a few weeks! Nursery & crib (hopefully this week)!
Milestones: This baby is plumping up and all 5 senses are now developed.








6 comments:
Aww, that guy at Starbucks sounds sweet!!
Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
You are so cute pregnant! :) I need to go to that Starbucks. Ha! Can't believe that you're at 2 week appointments now too! I feel like those went by so fast before the 1 week appointments started.
You are a super cute pregnant lady! :) And for the record, I'm going with a girl. I've really gone back and forth with you and usually I pick a gender from the start and stick with it. 50/50 chance I'm right! :)
Super cute...I was secretly hoping for a heart painted pregnant belly on the blog today...you know one worthy of the Awkward Family photo sight but I guess this will do!! PS you look like you are carrying a boy in the first picture but a girl in the last ugh!!! Making me second guess my guess;)
This little baby is so loved! And you are too! I agree with Steph; the 1st pic looks like a boy but the black tank pics look girl. I'm still going with my initial boy guess and Payton is still keeping her girl guess :) Love you!
The guy at Starbucks is totally right! You look adorable with your bump! I was reading through your blog and loved ALL your boys names. I have a whole list of boys names but have such a hard time with girls names. Good luck deciding! And thanks so much for your encouragement!
Post a Comment