...33 Weeks
How far along? 33 weeks (February 24th)
How big is the baby? The size of a durian...? Um, yea...see thebump.com to look at one of those- it was a first for me! : )
Maternity Clothes: Still a mixture of maternity clothes and my regular clothes...whatever is cute and fits!
Movement:
All the time still...love, love, LOVE. I automatically reach down to feel almost every movement. People keep asking me if I'm okay and I just smile and say s/he's just moving. I am probably going to rub holes in all my shirts.
Food cravings:
Cereal & fruit still! That's about it.
Food aversions: Chicken, chicken, chicken...so sad.
Gender: 7 more weeks until we find out!! At our shower this weekend- we had 7 votes for boy and 8 for girl...
Symptoms: Lots of bathroom breaks (4-5 a night)...discomfort from sitting for too long (mostly on the right side of my back)...Also, something that I'm not sure I have ever typed before, but a symptom that has seriously been with me since the day I found out I was pregnant is congestion! My nose has literally been stuffed-up for 33 weeks now! At first I thought I was getting a cold, but eventually learned it was a pregnancy symptom. A friend of mine had the same thing her entire pregnancy and said she could finally breath as soon as she gave birth. : ) I'm looking forward to that!
Best moment of the week: My first baby shower! It was absolutely perfect! My dearest friends know me so well and every little thing about it was so beautiful and thoughtful! I will be sharing more on this when I steal some pictures from the hostesses! : ) We also got our furniture and have it all set up!
What I'm looking forward to: Another shower this weekend. Finishing some more nursery stuff. My sister and Grandma coming in town from Indiana. And 2 more weeks until Spring break!!!
Milestones: This baby may grow a whole inch this week and is experiencing more brain growth!
It is so hard to believe that in just 4 weeks I'll be considered full term...and 7 weeks until due date...The closer it gets the more and more ready I am to meet our little miracle!







4 comments:
You look adorable! And I don't know what a durian is either???
Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
Happy 33 weeks! You look adorable!
Love you cute mommy to be!! I can't wait for you to experience mommyhood :)
I have had the congestion too! It's so bad. Definitely one thing I'm looking forward to going back to normal once Maggie arrives. Ha!
Post a Comment