Pages

2.05.2013

Bumpdate: 29 & 30 Weeks...

...29 Weeks
How far along? 29 weeks (January 27th)
How big is the baby? The size of an acorn squash.
Maternity Clothes: Still using the Belly Band...mixture of maternity and regular shirts. I did wear a pair of my friend's maternity pants this week and they were mighty comfy- might be making the maternity pants switch soon!
Movement: Non-stop. I feels kicks, rolls, flutters, and possibly some hiccups! I love it when the baby wakes me up in the middle of the night for a dance party! It's truly hard to grasp that there is an actually a human inside me making all this ruckus!
Food cravings: Still peanut butter and jelly sandwiches & also cereal.
Food aversions: Still just chicken.
Gender:???? 11 weeks...
Symptoms: Tired, tired, tired again. Bathroom breaks every 2 hours at night again. That's really it!
Best moment of the week: Hmmm...it was just a very, very busy week at work. It flew by and that was nice, because I'm so looking forward to holding this baby!
What I'm looking forward to: Our crib and dresser coming in, my next doctor appt. in 2 weeks...
Milestones: Baby is just a growing and getting ready for life outside the womb!

 ...30 Weeks
How far along? 30 weeks (February 3rd) WOW- we made it to the 30's! : )
How big is the baby? The size of a cucumber.
Maternity Clothes: Mixture of maternity clothes and my regular clothes. My hips have spread- so I only have about 5 pairs of my "normal" pants I can wear with the belly band. I'm sure hoping my hips return to some what normal after baby or I'll be doing lots of shopping.
Movement: All the time still. This baby danced all through church, life group, and lunch today! I still love trying to guess what body part I'm feeling move. Baby is also hiccuping quite often. Jared has ridiculously dramatic hiccups, so he thinks the baby is taking after him, ha!
Food cravings: Cereal. I've bought things to cook for the week, but when I get home, the only thing I really want is cereal. I'm trying to get some good proteins into my diet, but it's hard!
Food aversions: Still just chicken.
Gender: ?? 10 weeks...I'm back to calling the baby a boy, but I try to throw out a girl here and there so she won't have a complex if that's what she is! My niece, Payton, has declared this baby to be a girl...and thinks her name will also be Payton! : )
Symptoms: This week my back has started to ache. I can't sit in the same position for very long because it gets pretty uncomfortable. It's all worth it though!
Best moment of the week: Getting some of "nesting" things done. And nesting sure is in full swing! I have so many little things I want to get done b/f baby. I know we won't get to all of them, and some have been on our list for a couple of years...it's just nice to finish some projects and buy somethings we've been putting off purchasing (i.e.-a new mattress!)
What I'm looking forward to: Our crib and dresser coming in, my next doctor appt. on Friday, finishing more projects! : )
Milestones: We've crossed off some names on our baby name list and have started taking votes and tallying up everyone's opinions! Baby's skin is smoothing out, brain is getting more wrinkly...we're in the 30s weeks!!! It won't be long now!!!
 Photobucket

5 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Cutie!! Love reading all about how my niece/nephew (I'm still voting nephew :)) is growing and changing. I can't wait for April to get here already!!! Love you!

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

You look so cute!! You're so close to meeting your little bundle of joy!!!

Lindsey said...

Everyone has been telling me that the last 10 weeks fly by and so far it's been true! Can't wait until we are both holding our sweet babies. You look fabulous!

Elizabeth said...

You're looking great!! These next weeks will fly by! Enjoy them.

DC in STYLE said...

Looking great!!!!!!! I'm 28 weeks as well and it's super exciting to find fellow bloggers who also share these amazing time!
Elena
http://dcinstyle.com/