Pages

1.22.2013

Bumpdate: Week 28 & Names...

...28 Weeks
How far along? 28 weeks (January 20th)
How big is the baby? The size of a squash.
Maternity Clothes: Still using the Belly Band...mixture of maternity and regular shirts.
Movement: Non-stop. I feels kicks, rolls, flutters, and possibly some hiccups!
Food cravings: Blueberry pancakes, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cranberry juice, and really anything sweet (cupcakes, cookies, milkshakes...they all sound good- I have refrained from enjoying them all though! : ))
Food aversions: Still just chicken.
Gender:12 more weeks...counting down!! I can hardly wait for the doctor to say, "here is your baby ____!"
Symptoms: No major symptoms this week. I have started to get really tired again and took some naps after work this week. My belly button is starting to flatten out at the top- which is so weird!
Best moment of the week: Going back to the doctor and hearing all is looking good. I got a tdap shot and took my one hour glucose test- and I passed! Hooray- especially with my sugar cravings!
What I'm looking forward to: Our crib and dresser coming in. Now that we have paint, a rug, and glider, I want to get the big stuff in to see how it all ties together! We also have a curtain rod and ceiling fan to hang. I'm also looking forward to my next doctor appt. in 3 weeks. After that I start 2 week appts. I know the next 12 weeks or so will go by so fast...I pray I can enjoy each and every day!
Milestones: Third trimester!!!! Wow! How is it here already!? : )

 Not my finest photos...it was a long day of work. And Jared is getting a little lazy with the camera- so ignore shadows...and creeper dogs.
So...names. About that... We have quite the list going and none that we both just love. We have crossed a few off, but we just keep walking by the refrigerator and thinking them over. Jared has really bad taste in names. (Dear Baby Gberry- you can thank me one day that you are not named Gertrude, Arwyn, Green, Bear, Bat, or any name from Roadhouse or Pulp Fiction.) No joke. Only one of Jared's girl names even made it on the list, Georgia, and that's because I was being nice. : ) Middle names are not a problem- but deciding what we want to call our child for the rest of his/her life is a big deal and much more difficult than I ever thought it would be! My goal is to have 3-5 names each picked out for a boy or a girl, and then on birth day, we can officially decide! Feel free to give your 2 cents on names! : )
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Are y'all finding out the gender? You are getting so close!

Our life with 2 P's said...

Not much longer and you'll get to hold that little bebe!! So excited! Love all the names and pics, too :) XO!

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

You look adorable! Love the list of names!

Lindsey said...

I've definitely been craving sweets. So I'm going to guess you're have a girl! :)

Names are the hardest!! I felt like it took us way longer then I thought it would to come up with one. I love the ones on your list. You are going to have a hard time picking!