Pages

2.06.2013

What I'm Loving...

It's been a while since I've linked up...

1. I'm Loving...Stella & Dot jewelry! My good friend recently became a S&D Stylist, so to support her, I said I would have an on-line trunk show. She didn't really have to twist my arm or anything, considering the jewelry is so cute! I have a several of their pieces already & I just love the quality and statement it makes. If you want to do some Valentine's shopping (for yourself), please check out my trunk show! : )

http://www.stelladot.com/ts/6e1n5

Here are a few of the items on my wish list...It will be hard to narrow it down!




 2.  I'm Loving...that we are getting a million things done around our house! We are picking out a new mattress this weekend- something I've been wanting to do for years. The hubs finally agreed because he is so tired of me whining about how uncomfortable our current bed is. I like firm mattresses that supports my back, and ours is way too soft/plush! We are also upgrading to a King, which the hubs is more than happy to do considering I've added a huge maternity pillow to our bed (in addition to the two of us and our dumb dogs who are spoiled rotten and sleep in our bed)!...Add a baby to that in a couple months & we need the room (baby will not be sleeping in our bed, but I'm sure we'll have some lazy days of laying on it as a family!)
 Here is the bed we have picked out! It's completely different from what we have now!
3. I'm Loving...my husband. He is the very best in the world. I thank God every day for him. Especially now as a preggo wife...he is rather patient with me when I decide NOT to make dinner again, or when I'm writing down another chore for him to do, and he tries his best not to make fun of me when I go to bed at 8:00.
4. I'm Loving...Grace. I'm learning a lot about extending grace right now. I'm not very good at this, but there have been several instances in the past few months where I need to give grace to some people in my life, forgive them, and love them for who they are. After all, I don't deserve a bit of grace, and yet God gives it to me abundantly...daily.
5. I'm Loving...The Bachelor.  Totally guilty. I don't watch every season, but I occasionally decide I need some good trash t.v. in my life- usually during the Spring. I really like Sean and I like all the girls he has kept so far...well, except for crazy Tierra. I am trying to extend grace to her, ha! But really, I hope that a lot of her scenes have been edited to make her look crazier than she really is, b/c I honestly feel bad for her!
Those are a just a few things I'm Loving this week.  Happy Hump Day! : )
 Photobucket

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ha! I actually went to college with the bachelor, Sean! And he dated one of my friends. Such a small world. I didn't know him at all though.

We actually just got a whole new bedroom set! I think it's the perfect time to do that before babies come. Where did you guys get your new bed? I love it!

Jennifer said...

Ohhh, I am loving the S&D renegade bracelet! LOVE!

Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Our life with 2 P's said...

Yay for What I'm Loving Wednesday's being back on the ol' blog! I love all your loving things! Oh Sean, I hope he has clarity soon. My blood pressure can't handle the drama much longer ;) XO!

little b said...

Visiting from the linkup...I love all that jewelry!


I'm hosting a giveaway over on my blog - check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html

Rachel Easley said...

Stopping by from WILW...I Stella&Dot jewelry too! My friends sells their stuff and all the spring items are super cute! Their earrings are my fav. And congratulations on the baby!! My sweet Rowen just turned 15 months!! It's so much fun.

Laura said...

Stopping by from WILW. Your blog is adorable! You have a new follower. :) My husband of all people got me stuck on Bachelor this season too. You're right-total trash-but so addicting.

Elizabeth said...

I'm loving the Bachelor too. I think Sean is very down to earth but could he get rid of Tierra already?

Enjoy your new bed!

Jennie said...

I was just invited to a Stella and dot party. I love it all as well!

Susan @ Cruise Vacation said...

you're blog is seriously amazing. I really love all the Items which is in your wish list. Thanks for sharing!! and you both are looking so gorgeous.

Kelly Widener said...

I love reading your blog! You know why?!?! Cause every time I read it I think "gosh I'm so glad this girl is my best friend." I really feel like most your blogs I could have written myself. It's amazing how similiar we are! Love you lots friend!