...So, I had every intention of sending out Christmas cards this year. I mean, I actually even paid a friend to take our pictures....But, I never did get around to sending out a card...Well, actually, the one time I seriously sat down to create one, I got annoyed at how expensive they were (have they always been so much!?)...With all the $ we are spending for our little baby, we made a decision to forgo the card this year...A little sad, since I LOVE getting everyone's cards in the mail...BUT I am so glad we at least took some pictures of us together! If all goes as planned, next year we'll be taking pictures as a family of 3!!
4 comments:
Love all of these!!! your hair looks great:)
They turned out so good!
Gorgeous pictures! You will still cherish those even if you didn't get to use them in a Christmas card. :) I can't wait to see the three of you together next year!
Your pictures turned out so cute!
Post a Comment