...So, you might remember that our very good friends, Anne and Eric, moved to Connecticut back in June. We have been waiting for a good time to get up to the Northeast and visit them and that time was last week! We found round trip tickets from DFW to La Guardia for $150!!!! With a deal like that we had to go! We spent 2 days in CT, which was like being in a postcard, it was so beautiful! Then the 4 of us headed to NYC for 2 days. It was a fast and furious trip and since it was my first time in the Big Apple, we did all the big tourist things...Rockefeller, Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building, Broadway (Phantom), Macys, Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Central Station... There just wasn't enough time to really explore and I can't wait to go back- especially to shop!


























2 comments:
$150 for tickets?! That is awesome! I absolutely love NYC. I would love to go back during Christmas time. Looks like you had so much fun!
So fun and what an amazing deal!!!! I LOOOOOOVE NYC. I was just thinking my husband and I should make a trip up before the baby comes. We'll see... it's sneaking up on us!
Post a Comment