I have been just terrible about updating this blog lately! I have still been doing lots of blog stalking, but there is just lots going on around our house here lately & I seem to be lacking any form of motivation to do my own posts.
I did put up Christmas decorations though! We just need our tree- which is on the agenda for tomorrow! I added some snow and other little things to the mantle, which looks great when it's all lit up. I'll post better pictures of my decor later... I like to document how I decorate each year because I usually try to recreate what a did if I really liked it. I completely changed my mantel up this year and I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I need stockings...
I'm rambling.

I just love this time of the year- the whole spirit of the season. It's a great time for me to slow down and reflect on my Savior's birth.





2 comments:
Love your decorations! Can't wait to see what you do with your tree. I still need to decorate mine too. :)
I need to finish decorating as well. So jealous you got to go to NYC during the holidays! That has always been a dream of mine.
Post a Comment