Pages

10.28.2012

Sooner Football...

...This past weekend I was supposed to go to Austin with some friends & the hubs was supposed to go hunting in South Dakota. Well, he got strep earlier in the week and decided to cancel his trip. Then, we ran into some free OU v. Notre Dame tickets...since we don't seem to have many weekends that we can make it back to Norman (it's been 4 years since our last game, which is unacceptable), I decided to cancel my Austin trip and have some QT with the hubs doing one of our favorite things.

I was especially excited for this game because I grew up cheering for the Fighting Irish! Of course, I was only cheering for my Sooners at this game though!

It was a great day trip, even though we lost & I had to listen to a lot of trash talking from my family.  We didn't get back until 3 in the morning, so I've spent the day catching up on sleep! I can't wait for our next Norman trip...and I really can't wait for our rematch with Notre Dame next year in South Bend. We will definitely be making a trip to Indiana for that one.

 There is only ONE Oklahoma. I love our intro videos

Sooner Time...
 Sooner Sunset...
 Sooner Fun...

BOOMER SOONER & long live Bob Stoops!
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I'm glad y'all had fun! The pictures are super cute!

Our life with 2 P's said...

Love the Sooners even if it was a tough game :( There's no place like Norman!! Boomer.

henning love said...

my dad is a ND fan went to the school and they always see a game each season. im glad things worked out even though your husband got sick so that you could go to the game and spend some QT together