Pages

10.15.2012

Lucky Number 7...

...Today the hubs and I are celebrating 7 years of marriage! I'm am so incredibly lucky to be his wife. Marriage isn't always perfect and there are days we work a little harder than others, but all in all, marriage has been smooth for us. It's easy to to do life when you are married to your best friend. We have faced trials and celebrated so many blessings. Jared is my rock and makes me smile everyday. I know God specifically designed this man to be my husband (because no one else would put up with me! : )) I'm thankful for the last 7 years of marriage and looking forward to many more years to spend together. I have a feeling the best is definitely yet to come!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Cheers to y'all!

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Happy anniversary! Y'all are precious! :)

Our life with 2 P's said...

Happy 7 years to 2 of my favorites! Love you!!