...11 Weeks
How far along? 11 weeks (September 23rd)
How big is the baby? The size of a fig!
Maternity Clothes:
Nope, but I definitely have to undo a button after eating now- I'm sure
I look like I've had too many runs through the fast food lanes. Maybe a
Be Band soon?!
Sleep: Sleeping is not a problem-
waking up to pee is. The past couple days have been a little annoying- I
literally woke up EIGHT TIMES one night, every hour on the hour, to go
to the bathroom. One day I went to the bathroom 5 times in one hour. I
think this baby is right on my bladder.
Movement: None- I think I have to wait a while for that. : (
Food cravings: Cheese, fruit, & root beer floats.
Food aversions: Chicken, tomatoes, and avocados.
Gender: We'll be waiting for baby's birthday to find out! My gut says boy though.
Symptoms:
Tender breasts, fatigue, and some indigestion/heartburn. On &
off queasiness- I've now thrown up twice while brushing my teeth. I
still feel like I've got it pretty easy though, so no complaints, just
lots of praises!
What do I miss:
Nothing. I'm praising God for every day!
Best moment of the week: Making it another week- getting closer to that second trimester.
What I'm looking forward to: Going to the doctor tomorrow. It's been hard waiting a month. We're hoping to hear the heartbeat on the doppler this time.
Milestones:
Our baby is growing & all it's organs should be developed.
There is now less risk for outside influences to effect the development...which means I'll feel comfortable finally getting my hair did, and maybe a pedicure too!
...12 Weeks
How far along? 12 weeks 1 day(October 1st)
How big is the baby? The size of a plum!
Maternity Clothes:
Nope, still having to undo a button after eating now...
Sleep: I'm still sleeping fine and I'm still waking up to pee all night. : )
Movement: None that I can feel- anxiously awaiting that first flutter!
Food cravings: Cheese, fruit, & peppermint ice cream.
Food aversions: Chicken.
Gender: We'll be waiting for baby's birthday to find out! My gut says boy though.
Symptoms:
Tender breasts, fatigue, and some indigestion/heartburn. On &
off queasiness. I feel like some of these are fading a little...
What do I miss:
Nothing. I'm praising God for every day!
Best moment of the week:
Seeing our baby, who now looks like a baby, at our first trimester
screening today. Jared and I were absolutely overcome. What a miracle to
see our baby, and all it's healthy looking organs and body parts.
Praise you Jesus for what you have done!!!
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling all those flips and movements we saw on the screen today. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it!
Milestones: Another week done! Feeling a little relief to know we're almost out of the first trimester and everything looks good so far.
...Dearest Little Baby Granberry,
You
are loved so much more than you can even imagine. I tear up just
thinking about you. It is hard to describe how much your daddy loves
you. Last night, as I shared my anxiety with him about our sono today,
he replied that the only thing he was worried about was loving you too
much and squeezing you too tight. He already thinks you've hung the
moon! Today you were so stubborn as the technician tried to get all your
measurements and show us all of the different angles of you. You
started head down, facing away from us, as sleepy as could be. She moved
on to look at my ovaries and uterus & then you finally decided
to move. Basically anytime we wanted you to turn a certain way, you did
the opposite. You are already as stubborn and strong-willed as both of
your parents, doing things your own way and in your own time, uh-oh!
Eventually we got you to cooperate and we were able to see all your
sweet little body parts and organs. What an indescribable sight! It's
hard to believe you are so very tiny right now. We are thanking Jesus
for you everyday and praying you do lots of good, healthy growing from
now until April! We love you!
xoxo- Your Mommy & Daddy
How far along? 13 weeks (October 7th)
How big is the baby? The size of a kiwi!
Maternity Clothes: Still no- have given up any "tight waisted" shirts though, because I look like I have a spare tire! I look about 6 months pregnant at night from all the bloat.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping fine and I'm still waking up to pee all night. : ) I've been trying to train myself to sleep on my side since the "experts" say it's best, but I still end up on my stomach and back...I'm a flipper!
Movement: None that I can feel- still anxiously awaiting that first flutter!
Food cravings: Cheese, fruit, & strawberry limeades from Sonic.
Food aversions: Still chicken.
Gender: We'll be waiting for baby's birthday to find out! My gut has SAID boy, but now I'm leaning towards girl! It's going to be so fun to see in 6 months!
Symptoms: Tender breasts, fatigue, and some indigestion/heartburn/gas. On & off queasiness. Symptoms have definitely lessened this week.
What do I miss: Nothing. Still just in awe of what is taking place in my body.
Best moment of the week: Reflecting over this miracle of life- starting to think ahead a little...
What I'm looking forward to: I'm so ready to start feeling this little muffin move!
Milestones: Another week done! Feeling a little relief to know we're almost out of the first trimester and everything looks good.
I decided it was time to take some more "bump" pictures today, since it's been 6 weeks. There's still not much to see, but my waist is thicker and if you look closely, you might see the forming of a bump...or today's bloat. : ) (Don't mind the fact that skinny jeans and this top are not a flattering combination for my hips!!)
...14 Weeks
How far along? 14 weeks (October 14th)
How big is the baby? The size of a peach!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet...definitely have a few pairs of jeans that won't button anymore though! I just use a rubber band to extend the button range, which I prefer to the Be Band right now!
Sleep: Same- lots of bathroom breaks!
Movement: None that I can feel- still anxiously awaiting that first flutter!
Food cravings: Cheese, anything blueberry: waffles, bagels, cream cheese, & salad.
Food aversions: Still just chicken.
Gender: I'm back to thinking boy.
Symptoms: Was very tired again & had some days of queasiness again- nothing terrible though!
What do I miss: Nothing. Still just in awe of what is taking place in my body.
Best moment of the week: Being completely through the first trimester!
What I'm looking forward to: I'm still so ready to start feeling this little muffin move & ready to have a little bump- some days it still doesn't feel real!
Milestones: Making it to the 2nd trimester! What a blessing to be where we are with this blessing. Praising God for each and every day of pregnancy & praying for many more!
Here is a random picture after my first workout in 14 weeks. By the end of the day I am always so bloated that you can really see the "bump". PS- how awkward is it to take a picture of yourself!? I feel like a dork. My older sister lives in Indiana though and frequently requests updated bump pictures!
...15 Weeks
How far along? 15 weeks (October 21st)
How big is the baby? The size of a pear!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet...most pants still fit, until after lunch, and then I unbutton. Sported the belly band once last week, still not a fan and find the rubber bands much more useful right now.
Sleep: Same- lots of bathroom breaks!
Movement: None that I can feel- still anxiously awaiting that first flutter!
Food cravings: Cheese, S'mores Poptarts (completely disgusting, I know), edamame, & fruit.
Food aversions: Still just chicken.
Gender: I'm back to thinking boy.
Symptoms: Sleepy and occasionally queasy.
What do I miss: Nothing. Still just in awe of what is taking place in my body.
Best moment of the week: Being able to think ahead a little...nursery, names...
What I'm looking forward to: Still anxiously awaiting the first flutters that I know aren't gas- I think I'm starting to feel something though! I'm also ready for our next dr. appt. in a week.
Milestones: Making it another day, another week!












1 comments:
LOVE all the bumpdates!!! You are adorable and tiny!! SO incredibly excited for you!
Post a Comment