Pages

12.11.2012

Something Exciting to Share...

We took some pictures for Christmas cards this year (which I may or may not get around to actually sending out)...

 ...And you might notice that little banner here in the second one...
We are over the moon and feeling incredibly grateful that God would chose to make us parents. It has been a long journey to get here and we are counting down the days until we meet our sweet child in April!

More to come...

{Picture credits go to Angela Stembridge with Contagious Pixels.}
Photobucket

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh that's so exciting! Yay for a baby! Do you know what it is yet? Prayers being sent your way for a healthy easy pregnancy!

Unknown said...

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you guys!!!!

henning love said...

yippee thanks that is so exciting! and what an exciting way to tell everyone , i love it

Our life with 2 P's said...

They turned out so good!! Love them! And love my little niece/nephew to the moon!!! SO, so excited!

Our life with 2 P's said...

I just noticed the bottom of Jared's boot...so sweet :)

Kristin said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! So, you said a few things on comments on my blog that made me wonder but then you hadn't posted anything so I thought I was maybe reading too much into it. SO exciting!!!! MORE DETAILS! :) God is good!!!!!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Congrats on your little bundle! I am so like that too with Christmas cards and gifts.. For some reason they aways make it to the recipient after the holidays :)

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! You are not far behind us. So fun!! Can't wait to read more about your little baby. :)

stephemcdonald said...

Love these!! So cute and you look beautiful!!

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Yay congrats!!!! It's the best blessing ever!!!!!!!!