Okay...here we go...get ready for post overload this week!
I did document my pregnancy as I have gone through the weeks. However, these are really more for my memory & documentation, so I
understand if you skip this loooong post, and the subsequent ones that follow. I wanted to keep track of all
this pregnancy stuff, as well as, my thoughts/letters to baby, and
pictures along the way.
... 6 Weeks
How far along? 6 weeks 1 day (August 21st)
How big is the baby? 3.69mm according to our sono yesterday.
Maternity Clothes: Nope- but with this bloat, it could be soon!
Sleep: It's all I want to do!
Movement: None- I think I have to wait a while for that. : (
Food cravings: Mexican food (jalapeno ranch from Chiloso) & fruit.
Food aversions: Anything rich or creamy, chocolate, and chicken.
Gender: We'll be waiting for baby's birthday to find out!
Symptoms: Tender breasts, fatigue, and off-and-on queasiness.
What do I miss:
Nothing. I cannot stop thanking and praising God for this miracle. I
think I even prayed for more symptoms at one point b/c it's such a
blessing, ha!
Best moment of the week:Seeing
& hearing our baby's heartbeat. BEST. SOUND. EVER. Mommy and
daddy did lots of crying. Daddy was speechless for a couple hours after
the appt. (daddy is NEVER speechless).
What I'm looking forward to:
Every single day I'm pregnant. This baby is an answer to many prayers
& we are beyond blessed to have an opportunity to be parents.
I'm also looking forward to seeing our baby again next week when I
graduate from my fertility doctor & go back to my OB.
Milestones: Hearing our baby's heartbeat.
How far along? 7 weeks 1 day (August 27th)
How big is the baby? The size of a blueberry!
Maternity Clothes: Nope-I definitely feel thicker in the middle though. I think it's part psychological since I am not allowed to work out (other than walk) for the next 12 weeks.
Sleep: It's all I want to do!
Movement: None- I think I have to wait a while for that. : (
Food cravings: Still Mexican food (jalapeno ranch from Chiloso) & fruit.
Food aversions: Anything rich or creamy, chocolate, and chicken.
Gender: We'll be waiting for baby's birthday to find out!
Symptoms: Tender breasts, fatigue, and off-and-on queasiness. I'll take any symptoms I'm given, what a blessing to be pregnant another week!
What do I miss: Nothing. Still just grateful beyond words!
Best moment of the week:Seeing our sweet baby again & going back to my OB. My fertility doctor & OB are best friends and actually started out in practice together before they went into more specialized areas. It's funny to listen to them tell stories about each other. I love them both and am thankful for their roles in my life and our baby's.
What I'm looking forward to: My next appointment in 4 weeks. It's going to be hard since I've been used to going to the doctor at least once a week, sometimes 3 for monitoring! I'm going to enjoy each day though!
Milestones: Seeing our baby again and knowing he/she is growing right on track and has a strong beating heart!
How far along? 8 weeks (September 2nd)
How big is the baby? The size of a raspberry!
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Some days I am super bloated & other days I almost feel like my waist is normal.
Sleep: It's all I want to do- although I am still waking up a minimum of 2 times to go to the bathroom. Last night I set a record at 4!
Movement: None- I think I have to wait a while for that. : (
Food cravings: Still Mexican food (jalapeno ranch from Chiloso) & fruit.
Food aversions: Anything rich or creamy, chicken, tomatoes & avocadoes(which is weird b/c I LOVE both of these)
Gender: We'll be waiting for baby's birthday to find out!
Symptoms: Tender breasts, fatigue, and off-and-on queasiness- which has been a little more "on" the past few days. I'm still thankful for every day and every symptom!
What do I miss: Nothing. Still just grateful beyond words.
Best moment of the week: Making it through the first week of school with a new job & being one week closer to the end of the first trimester.
What I'm looking forward to: Week 9 and the next appt. of course!
Milestones: Making it to week 8.
...9 Weeks
How far along? 9 weeks (September 9th)
How big is the baby? The size of a grape!
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Some days I am super bloated & other days I almost feel like my waist is normal.
Sleep: I'm still doing a lot of it! And I'm still getting up at least 3 times at night to use the bathroom.
Movement: None- I think I have to wait a while for that. : (
Food cravings: Cheese, chocolate milk (I think I need calcium!), fruit, and pickles (so cliche!)
Food aversions: Chicken, shrimp, tomatoes, and avocados.
Gender: We'll be waiting for baby's birthday to find out!
Symptoms: Tender breasts, fatigue, and off-and-on queasiness, and some indigestion/heartburn. I'm still thankful for every day and every symptom!
What do I miss: Nothing. I'm praising God for every day!
Best moment of the week: Making it another week!
What I'm looking forward to: Week 10 and the next appt. of course! I don't want to wish the days away, but I'm looking forward to getting through the first trimester and feeling a little less worry!
Milestones: Or baby is now a fetus instead of an embryo!
My sweet and thoughtful sister-in-law made this sweet little basket for me! I just love her!
...10 Weeks
How far along? 10 weeks (September 16th)
How big is the baby? The size of a date or prune!
Maternity Clothes: I am either bloated or I'm getting a tiny bump. Everything still fits though!
Sleep: I'm still doing a lot of it! I wake up every 2 hours to go to the bathroom now- Jared keeps asking what's wrong with me!
Movement: None- I think I have to wait a while for that. : (
Food cravings: Cheese, fruit, and pumpkin creme frappacinos from Starbucks.
Food aversions: Chicken, tomatoes, and avocados.
Gender: We'll be waiting for baby's birthday to find out! My gut says boy though.
Symptoms: Tender breasts, fatigue, and some indigestion/heartburn. Much less queasiness this week. I'm still thankful for every day and every symptom!
What do I miss: Nothing. I'm praising God for every day!
Best moment of the week: Making it another week!
What I'm looking forward to: Going to the doctor in a week. It's been hard waiting a month. We're hoping to hear the heartbeat on the doppler this time.
Milestones: All our baby's organs are in place, it's webbing & "tail" is gone!











1 comments:
LOVE THIS! You are too cute!
Post a Comment