Pages

1.22.2016

Friday Favorites...Weekly Randoms Edition...

...

Here is a recap of my favorites from this week:

Sunday: Grey and I went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Anytime with this girl is my favorite. She went to the bathroom 4 times after downing her juice and requested more popcorn and candy! #MovieswithGreyaremyfavorite.
No napping is rough on us all...she fell asleep on the ride there.




Monday: My TWIN nephews were born !!! They are THE sweetest little things with lots of hair. Grey and her daddy went to Houston for their birth. We're hoping to all visit soon (when they're all getting more sleep) so the sets of twins can start causing some cousin trouble. I can't even imagine the fun those 4 will have! #Babiesaremyfavorite.
Meet Callan and Crawford!
Playing with her cousin, Payton. #Cousinsareherfavorite.

 Do you think she likes babies?


Tuesday: I finished a book! My 2nd book to finish since I made my Fall goals list. I read For the Love by Jen Hatmaker first. I love the mystery of Gillian Flynn books, but I hate that there is never a real protagonist, you kind of dislike all the characters in her book. Or is that just me? #Readingismyfavorite.
 Wednesday: It was our weekly play date with the Catlin Crew. I actually dressed the twins (and undressed/redressed Grey). #Playdatesaremyfavorite.
She dressed herself in a bikini, one-piece, and later added a purple tutu.  Sadly, she couldn't wear that out in our 50 degree weather.
 Little Lett

Thursday: I got lots of babies snuggles while Grey was at MDO. I soaked up holding my little girls while they napped. And enjoyed a little photo shoot! #Mytwinsaremyfavorite.

Fridays are also my favorite. I'll be getting together with some sweet friends and our babes while our husbands are off shooting guns and doing other manly things tonight. Then hopefully there is lots of rest and relaxation the rest of the weekend. I just want to hibernate until winter is over. #winterisnotmyfavorite


 photo sig_1.png

1 comments:

Ashley Brickner said...

TWO sets of twins - so much fun!!!! And Grey is too too cute!