...
December was such a fun month with you! You were ALL about the Christmas lights. There was nothing better than seeing them every night. You used to go outside to say goodnight to the moon each night, but this month you go out to say goodnight to the Christmas lights. Oh what fun Christmas is with you!
- You are wearing 2T clothes and size 5 diapers/pull-ups for naps and bedtime! I'm guessing you're around 25 lbs.
- You are pretty much tee-tee trained. You have stopped pooping in your panties and just wait until nap or night and go in your diaper. Not the best, but at least your not going in your panties. I hear the whole poop thing can take a while. I'm trying to be patient, I know you'll get there... We still celebrate each tee tee with chocolate and a celebration for a Queen!
- Your dropping your last nap. WAAAAAA! You either take an afternoon nap and then won't fall asleep until like 10, or we go without a nap and your super cranky and down by 7. Right now there are days I make you take a nap, and others I stretch it depending on our evening plans. You still rise and shine btw. 7-8. There were a couple of days you have slept until 9/9:30 though!
- You started going up and down the stairs by yourself. EEK! This is pretty novel for you, so you tell us all the time that you need to go up, or come down. Hopefully that will wear off soon.
- Our favorite things you say: "Where is/What is?", "Uh-huh" (You say this anytime you don't know the answer or don't understand, ie- Grey, whose birthday is tomorrow?. "uh-huh"), "after later" (anytime we're going to do something at a later time), "you come", "come on momma/daddy/etc.", "come play".
- You're doing really well with your manners. You remember to say thank you without a lot of prompting. You're getting better with "please", but this takes constant reminders. You're super bossy, so teaching you to say please to soften your commands is a primary goal for your mommy and daddy.
- You are a NEAT FREAK! You clean up your messes and cannot stand for things to be out of place, to have dirty hands, and you really hate when the babies slobber! This is a Swinehart gene, and one I'm proud to have passed down. I say all that, but boy do you make some serious two year old messes.
- I have had many, many proud mommy moments this month. One of them was on Christmas Day, you know you're not allowed to go up the stairs by yourself and you were playing with your cousin in the other room. You ran into the room we were in and say, "what she do?" (You say this anytime something has happened that is bad or your shouldn't do- you like to tell on others and yourself :) ). Well, your cousin went upstairs (she's allowed to) and you knew you couldn't so you didn't! You always do what's right, even when no one is looking. And if you do something "wrong" (ie-knock down a candle) you immediately come and get us. I love that about you.
- You are THE nicest little friend. You seriously care so much about others. You're not perfect, but you are good about sharing or giving a toy to someone else to play with. You include everyone and will say to other kids, "come play!". You can be a little smothering sometimes and I have to remind you to get out of your friends' faces. :)
- You love: dancing and singing, reading (Berenstein Bear Books are your current faves), coloring, riding in your cars, playing outside, stickers, critters, carrying things around in a bag or purse (anything from balls, to make-up, wooden numbers, etc.), going to school.
- You're still the pickiest of eaters...you hate trying new things and stick to your tried and trues. Your faves include: cereal, pancakes, fruit, cheese, and "bars". I like to bribe you or sneak food in your mouth when you're not looking. You usually gag and say, "I no like that!" Sometimes you do like it though and lick your lips, but you won't admit it.
- You have a wonderful memory and it is amazing what you can recall or remember from weeks ago!
- You LOVE your sisters. You read to them, play with them, check on them when they cry, help bathe/change them...you are so proud of them and tell everyone about them. You're the best big sister there ever was! :)
- You're all girl- pink and purple, twirls, sparkles, all things pretty.
You're very into "silly faces"!
Looking big and drinking "coffee".
Telling me to "come on, momma." In my shirt. You love wearing this shirt and my red high heels. You put on this "dress" and request to dance!
With Aunt Minny and Hazel
With "grandma". You called your grandpa, grandma, the entire time.
Trying to stay warm while you worked naked.
Cracking your momma up.
Mommy-Grey time!
We went to "A-bella's" house, this was right around nap time.
I made you bundle up and you could hardly move. Then you were making goofy faces. It was cracking your daddy and I up.
Your FCOR, Drew, was in town and snapped this picture when y'all went to go pick up sushi.
Taking care of Hazel and wrapping her up.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment