...It sounds so space age to say 2016!
I cannot believe how fast this past year flew by. I feel like the 2015 went something like this:
-Wait, what? TWINS?
-Oh, okay, we got this.
-Doctor Appt., Doctor Appt., Doctor Appt....
-Hello Twins!
-NICU
-Goodbye sleep!
-Hello again sleep- PRAISE YOU JESUS!
No worries, Grey got PLENTY of attention. The whole twin thing was pretty all consuming though- and still is! 2015 was so full of changes (leaving the work force, adding 2 to our family)and full of wonderful lessons (a scary high risk pregnancy, NICU life, adjusting to my new roles) in trusting the one who knows best. God.
We're so thankful for His ABUNDANT blessings, for doing more that we could ever hope or imagine.
We rang in the NYE with some close friends and kept things simple. Because even though I'm getting good sleep these days, I still seem to be completely exhausted each day.
As for 2016, I have a feeling many new changes are in store and more life lessons, too. I have lots of little goals I'd like to work towards:
-Setting "phone hours"...I spend way too much time on my phone. It was easy when I was working because I put my phone down when I was home, until Grey was in bed. But now, I need to reevaluate and find a good balance being home all day.
-Getting back in shape. I've done some excersizing here and there since the twins, but with nursing/pumping I have to watch what I do for my supply. I'd love to work up to running a 5K after I'm done feeding the twins. In the meantime, maybe some pilates!?
-Monthly dinners! Jared and I both want to have a couple over once a month and cook for them (well, I'll cook for them). We have so many wonderful friends in our life and it's hard to have QT with them these days, so hopefully this goal will help us be more intentional!
-I would love to blog more too. I'm pretty good about the girls' monthly updates, but I would love to add "A Day In Our Life" once a month. I don't every want to forget these sweet, crazy, mundane moments of our life!
Anyway, here's to another year!








1 comments:
Goodness they are precious! So many changes and so much fun to look forward to!
Post a Comment