...Over the weekend we had our annual Favorite Things "Christmas" party with some of the Life Group girls. We moved it to after the holidays this year since things get so busy in the weeks leading up. This is probably one of my favorite parties all year!
Our price limit was $5-10 this year. I went with a theme of my favorite scents for my gift:
1. Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Hand Soap: I have used this since my mom started buying it decades ago! I don't really like the smell of lavender and this smells nothing like it to me! You can find these at Target (my 2nd home).
2. Better Homes and Gardens Butterscotch Maple Cream wax blocks: Oh.my.word. I use Scentsy warmers and waxes all the time, but they don't hold a candle (ha) to this smell and also the longevity of the scent. I love Scentsy and all the great scents, but I can usually only get one, maybe two, good days of scent from their wax blocks. This brand lasts about a week and are only $2!! Unfortunately, this is really the only scent I like. You can find these at Walmart (pretty much the only thing I buy there!)
3. Burt's Bees Chapstick in Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla Bean: This was a twofer. I apply chapstick about 400 times a day (my favorite), and these scents are delightful (also my favorite).









0 comments:
Post a Comment