Pages

1.15.2016

Friday Favorites...New Bedding Edition...

...

 We got new bedding! This is a BIG deal at our house. We have had the same duvet for 8 years and it took me 2 years just to decide that I wanted that. I started looking for new bedding about a year ago as our duvet was starting to see its day. I knew I wanted to find something classic and long-lasting, as it would probably be another decade before I bought anything again. I started eyeing this set from Ballard Designs last summer but really didn't want to spend the money. Finally, after continuing to swoon over it for 6 months, I bit the bullet and did it! It wasn't cheap, but 2 things helped me finally decide to just buy it. 1. I keep my bedding for a looooong time. 2. Some of my fertility drugs had a recall on them and I am getting reimbursed for them (if you know about the price of fertility pills and injections, you know they cost a pretty penny). So essentially, I got my new bedding for free.

When it arrived in the mail last week, I almost just sent it right back because I wasn't sure I would like it as much as my old stuff. But I unpacked it and immediately fell in love with it. Then we slept in it. It is such quality material and so, so comfy! My favorite part is definitely the pom-pom quilt!





 It definitely needs some more pillows...but I'll work on that. 
And ignore all the wrinkles- it's still getting used to being out of the package.

 And just because I'm totally obsessed with these slippers.


 photo sig_1.png

2 comments:

Ashley Brickner said...

It's beautiful!!! Love it!

Lauren Boswell said...

Looks beautiful!!