...
It's officially Fall y'all!!!
Everyday at work I used to write down my daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. I LOVE to-do lists and I love keeping track of what I want to do and accomplish. So, now that my work looks a little different, I still want to keep track of my goals. I still have my to-do lists and goals, but I wanted to share my Fall Goals for 2015:
1. This month I started slowly getting back in the groove by doing squat, plank, and push-up challenges I found on Pinterest. Starting in October, I would like to add some cardio. I have to be careful with how much I do, because my milk supply is at risk, but I am aiming for some sort of exercise 3x/week. I have 10 pounds left to lose from this pregnancy. I think I gained a total of 35 pounds? I'm not sure, but it was about the same as I gained with Grey. Nursing and pumping has me constantly craving sweets, so I need to probably cut back a little there too! :)
2. I used to read ALL the time before kids. I mean, ALL the time. If I can just read one whole book in the next 3 months, I will do a happy dance!
3. This one should be easy!
4. We hosted a Halloween party last year for our Life Group. I'm already working on the planning for this years'!
5. I like my shopping done early. Names have been drawn for both sides of our families, and I'm ready with some ideas for everyone on my list!
6. I'm anxiously awaiting our pictures...Then I need to design the cards... To add to this goal, I need to put all my addresses in Excel.
7. I'm going to wait a few more weeks to do this. See goal 1. I don't want to get rid of things don't fit, just yet.
8. This will be huge. I think I can, I think I can...
9. A Fall MUST!





0 comments:
Post a Comment