Pages

3.02.2014

I am THAT Mom...Week 47...

...Here are this week's highlights and pictures...

  • This week, I have really started to notice you are putting "things" together. So, instead of just destroying all your toys, taking them apart, and throwing them everywhere- you're still doing all those things- you're also putting things away and finding piece that go together. It's so fun watching you learn! You especially love taking things out of baskets, drawers, dryers, etc. and then putting them back in.
Morning Selfies. 
A Sunday lunch with Aunt Allie and Uncle Matt.
If you look closely, you will see you're sitting in a high chair in the middle of the living room. Daddy was in the bathroom and mommy had to leave for work. Kind of trashy- but you were happy.
Sweet loves.
Helping Tutu with laundry.
You took out every sports bra and bathing suit I own from this drawer and put them back in for about 30 minutes.
Then you did the same with your shoes. Your faithful bear helped you out (see bottom left).

Photobucket

0 comments: