...I've lived in Dallas for 21 years and I have never been to a Mavs game (probably because the NBA is not my favorite) or the Dallas Zoo. Well, last weekend that all changed and now I feel like I am officially a Dallasite (I had to look that up to make sure it was the right word).
Friday night, my mom watched Grey while Jared and I met my sister and cousin at the AAC for the Mavs v. Bulls game. It was a lot of fun and we had fantastic seats. I would definitely do it again- live basketball is way better than watching it on tv!
Saturday was another perfect spring day- We went to our favorite local breakfast place, then met our friends and drove to the Dallas Zoo, where we met more of our Life Group friends. It was absolutely beautiful outside. After the Zoo we had a patio lunch on the lake at Primos and then after resting at home and hanging out with my cousin, we had a cookout on the patio at our friend's house. We were exhausted by the end of the night, but had so much fun. Grey was such a trooper and probably a little overstimulated from not getting in much napping.
Sunday...we had "thunder-sleet" and wind chills in the single digits. Only in the great state of Texas can we experience 2 seasons in 24 hours.
















1 comments:
You take great pictures! It looks like y'all had a blast!
Post a Comment