Pages

3.15.2014

I am THAT Mom...Week 49...

...This past week was Spring break! It has been wonderful staying home with you! We got a little puppy, Georgia, a French Bulldog. She is cute, but my.oh.my. is she a handful! Mommy really did NOT want to get a new dog, but daddy was rather insistent...so here we are with you, an almost one year old, and a crazy, untrained puppy. I pray you will not feel the stress that I am having over this and the constant yelling of, "NO, Georgia!". Here are your weekly highlights and pics...

  • We have been out to eat a lot more in the recent weeks, as you are much more able to sit in the highchair and stay entertained. You love eating out and watching all the people around you. You usually just stare, but this week you decided you were going to be a little social bug. I thought you may be a little more on the timid side, but if this week was any indication, you've got a lot of daddy in you after all! (I wouldn't say mommy or daddy are timid, but your daddy has this amazing ability to talk to ANYONE about anything- he makes friends so fast! He certainly doesn't have a timid bone in his body!) Anyway, you were waving at all the patrons and smiling and talking. Even if they didn't wave back, you just kept on flapping your little arm!
  • One thing I love is how you are starting to put things together and away now. My favorite is how you like to move all your food and your sippy cup to the circle on your high chair.
At Patrizios- my favorite!
 Playing with mommy's old toys at Gigi's house.
You spent the night there on Monday!
 "Talking" on the phone. Another new trick!
 Meeting your new sister for the first time.
 Playing with Georgia nearby.
 Helping daddy work.
 Shopping at our favorite store.
 We visited Gigi at work!
 Crazy morning hair.
 I can never get enough bath time pics!
 You were a jealous-bug when Georgia slept on my lap. You kept wanting to be held. You NEVER want to be held.
 We went shopping with your sweet friend, Holden.
Miss Leslie sent us a picture of your "modeling" photo hung at the New York show.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley Brickner said...

So sweet, love her modeling shot!!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

So adorable!

Laura said...

Georgia is precious, and Grey is so cute with her!