Pages

3.23.2014

I am THAT Mom...Week 50...

...Oh my goodness. Week 50!! This makes me sad because we're just about at week 52, which means you're oh-so-close to being a year old! I can't believe I've been a mommy to you for almost a year! Here are this week's highlights and pics...

  •  You are getting more and more brave in the walking department. You can really move fast and are barely holding on with one hand. If you have your walker, you are zooming all around and getting mad when you bump into something and can't turn the walker around! You will still catch yourself standing all by yourself on occasion and freak out and plop down!
  • I swear you have been congested since you had RSV in January. This week you were extra congested and we took you to the dr. to find out you have a cold. I think your tooth that is trying to break through is bothering you too, as you are extra drool-y and fussy.
  • You're starting to really pick up on routines...For example, every night during your bath we start letting the water out right before we pick you up out of the bathtub. You are really good about "staying on your bottom" when in the tub, but when you're ready to get out you stand up at the edge. We always tell you to sit back on your bottom (which you do and have since we moved you to the big bath) and then we lift the drain stopper. Now, when you're ready to get out, you start playing with the drain, trying to get it to lift up! Little smarty pants! : )
  • You are starting to sign "all done" when you're finished eating. It looks a little more like you're wildly waving your hands, but we can tell (along with the fact that you swat your food and sippy away) that you're signing to us that you're done. Time to start working on another one...I think "eat" will be next! 
Baby gates are up. You seem to like them! : ) We moved all your toys upstairs and it has been wonderful! We play up there and let you roam around from your room to the play room. You love the freedom!
 I just love this sweet face. You're like your mommy in the morning and super sleepy!
 
 We went over to the Wooduls for an impromptu patio dinner. The last time we were all there for dinner, we went over about 7. This time, we were leaving at 7 to get you ladies in bed! My, how times have changed- and what a wonderful change indeed! 
You rode in Arden's fancy little wagon and loved it!
 And then it was bedtime. Attitude.
Here you are a'crusin'!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

She might be the cutest baby ever! Those cheeks, lips and eyes...she is darling.

stephemcdonald said...

Too sweet!! Can't believe she is almost one, tear!! Where does the time go?!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

She is the SWEETEST!! Savanna isn't walking yet, but I have a feeling it will happen soon! Can you believe our babies will almost be a year soon? I'm seriously scratching my head wondering where a year went but I'm having a blast planning the party:)

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe she is almost a year!!! I remember when you had her and now she is almost one and getting so big.

Ashley said...

Almost a year....hard to believe! Time does really fly when you have a little one! And, you have been able to keep up with Grey's weekly posts! I'm going to try or at least keep track every other week. I'm slacking so far. lol