Pages

11.16.2013

I am THAT Mom...Week 32...

...This week was hard. Mommy had meetings after school every day this week! That means less time with you, Grey! Friday morning I didn't even get to see you because I had to leave early-early for a training. I am was definitely looking forward to a weekend where I don't have to let you out of my sight! Here are your weekly highlights and pictures (which there are very few of this week :( )...

  •  YOU GOT YOUR FIRST TOOTH!!! I feel like we've been waiting on this for 3 months with all the chewing and drooling you've done. Your bottom right was the first to break through. The left is not far behind and I expect that it will be making it's appearance any day now. The addition of teeth makes you even cuter than before...who knew that was possible!? : )
  • This week you added carrots and mangoes to your meals! You liked them both! The carrots were mixed with butternut squash, which you didn't like previously. I think you are over your aversion to orange foods- hooray! You also really started chowing down this week! It's so fun to watch you eat...and make less of a mess...kind of. 
  • You are trying hard to pull up and it looks like we may need to move your crib down a notch. 
  • You are THE cutest thing ever.
A new favorite game: take everything out of the basket! Too cute. 
 There it is!
 We found this sweet little hat on Etsy for $10, the cheapest I had seen. You are just the most perfect little turkey I ever did see!
 This is a video of you chewing away on a book. This book (which I have no idea where we got it) has so many grammatical errors!! OH.MY.GOSH. I HATE bad grammar. I will save that rant for a different time... but apparently you do too, because you were trying to eat it away!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

That hat is just the cutest I have ever seen! I got the most adorable Thanksgiving outfit for Savanna and I CANNOT wait for her to wear it! Yay for the tooth! Savanna has been teething all this week (at least I think so!) and nothing.. Hoping it breaks through soon because she's been miserable and that's totally not like her!

Lindsey said...

Yea Grey! Your first tooth! I was worried that Mags won't look like a "baby" anymore once she got hers but you're right... they are even cuter! :)

stephemcdonald said...

Boo for a not fun, busy work week I feel ya but yay for her first tooth! I bet that second one is just days behind;) Love that cute lil Turkey hat!!

Elizabeth said...

That is the cutest hat ever!! I need this etsy shop. Did they sell other animal hats? oh my gosh too cute!

And taking out all the things in buckets is still a favorite past time of my 14 month old, but at least she will put it back in half the time =)