...Today was great. I didn't sleep in because Grey woke up at 5:30. Not cool. But I was happy to be up and not going to work! : ) Then, I discovered that Grey's 2nd tooth had broke through, hence the early rise. So we celebrated with bananas for breakfast.
I went to the dentist and eye doctor. I had no cavities and I picked out some new glasses, which are kid-sized. Because I have a small head like that.
Grey and I played.
Jared and I napped and watched the first Hunger Games in anticipation for the sequel we're going to see tomorrow for date night.
And I went to the gym. I haven't been in ages and it was wonderful. I love going to the gym when it's cold. Here is where some major random comes into play. So, in one of my last tech updates, my playlists disappeared, so I have about 1,600 songs that are not really sorted. I decided to just shuffle all of my music and listen to whatever while working out. Here is what my playlist ended up being:
Kutless- Sea of Faces
Sean Carter- Passion Song
Backstreet Boys- My Love is All I Have to Give
Alan Jackson- She's Gone Coutnry
Taio Cruz & Ludacris- Break Your Heart
Dashboard Confessional- Blame it on the Changes
Dashboard Confessional- Screaming Infidelities
Dixie Chicks- Not Ready to Make Nice
Ty Herndon- It Must Be Love
Ingrid Michaelson- The Way I Am
Shakira- Ciega Sorda Muda
Counting Crows- Colorblind
Three Dog Night- I've Never Been to Spain
JoJo- Too Little, Too Late
Bon Jovi- Shot Through the Heart
Paramore- When it Rains
Shane and Shane- Psalm 118
Ed Sheeran- The A Team
Taking Back Sunday- Timberwolves at New Jersey
If someone asked me what kind of music I like, I honestly couldn't even tell you. I apparently like everything. : )
Some other randoms from break so far...
I made this chalkboard sign for my friend's Christmas card.
To-do list wreath, check!
These two played while I made dinner.
I am loving Thanksgiving break and can't wait for more random, lovely, relaxing days this week!
2 comments:
Love the wreath! And I love pretty much any kind of music too....really starting to listen to country music more and more though! Keep enjoying your time off:)
You are so freaking talented!! Can you make all my Christmas cards from now on??
Post a Comment